19 US Companies Recognized for Exceptional Efforts to Protect Children from Trafficking and Exploitation
- click here here for more information.
Eliminating the Trafficking of Children and Youth
- Trafficking and Child Labor
- Use of the internet in the trafficking of children and youth
- Criminalization of homeless children who have been trafficked
- Giving voice to victims of child trafficking and assisting in their healing
- A personal testimony of a survivor of child trafficking
- Advocating for the protection of children and youth from trafficking
- The Faith community as a leader in ending trafficking
Public Policy and Government Relations
Keep the convo going! July 30 is World Day Against Trafficking in Persons. RT us throughout the day & use your voice to raise awareness!
To protect every child’s basic human right to grow up free from the threat of sexual exploitation and trafficking. ECPAT-USA does this in four primary ways:
ECPAT-USA advocates for federal and state legislation that prevents exploitation, protects children, and guarantees that any child who is subjected to sexual slavery or sex trafficking will not be prosecuted in the courts for prostitution;
ECPAT-USA promotes corporate responsibility among private companies with a strong focus on the tourism sector.
ECPAT-USA educates first responders and ordinary citizens about this issue so that they can identify victims and join us in the fight to better protect children.
ECPAT-USA empowers youth to take the lead against human trafficking by equipping them with the knowledge and tools necessary to help them become activists against this terrible trade.
ECPAT-USA is the leading anti-trafficking policy organization in the United States. ECPAT-USA belongs to an international network of organization in 80 countries, all working to end the commercial sexual exploitation of children.